Daisypath - Personal picture

Sunday 14 August 2011


if you feel that you can't cope with our relationship anymore please be honest .
stop hurting me . stop making me cry over you . 
it has been 8 months and we still argue . you always pick a fight on me . 
you never stop yelling me . you never stop cursing me and say bad things to me as if i have no heart and feelings at all . is that what you said you love me ?
bullshit ! i've been so patient until all my friends started to hate me andd call me stupid just because of you !
they realised what you did to me , they adviced me lots of things , but i ignored everything . you know why ?
because I LOVE YOU ! i've sacrificed everything i had , just to show how much i love you , but it seemed that you never appreciate even just a little tiny bit . 
if you were me , how would you feel when someone you love ignores you , yells at you every moment . avoid to see you or date with you , didn't text you and not a single 'iloveyou' ?
seriously , i've given up hope in chasing you , hoping that you would change to be the best for me .
i'm sorry if i walk awayy from you slowly without telling you anything .
you broke my heart and it hurts . i'd rather die then baring all this consequences alone :'(
awayy for a long time . GOODBYE .


LEAVE ME ALONE . PLEASE ,

No comments:

Post a Comment